USE OF PYRAMIS WEBSITE
The Pyramis website is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you and Pyramis have agreed otherwise in writing.
The business unit of Pyramis Global Advisors (Pyramis) consists of: Pyramis Global Advisors Holdings Corp. , a Delaware corporation; Pyramis Global Advisors Trust Company, a non-depository trust company (PGATC); Pyramis Global Advisors, LLC, a US registered investment adviser (PGA LLC); Pyramis Canada ULC, an Ontario registered investment adviser; Pyramis Global Advisors (UK) Limited, a U.K. registered investment manager (Pyramis-UK); Pyramis Global Advisors (Hong Kong) Limited, a Hong Kong registered investment adviser (Pyramis-HK); Pyramis Global Advisors (Japan) KK, a Japan registered investment manager and investment advisory and agency services provider (Pyramis-Japan); Pyramis Distributors Corporation LLC, a US registered broker-dealer; and Fidelity Investments Canada ULC, an Alberta corporation (FIC). Investment services are provided by PGATC, PGA LLC, Pyramis Canada ULC, Pyramis-UK, Pyramis-Japan and/or Pyramis-HK. Certain products available through Pyramis are distributed by our affiliated broker-dealer, Pyramis Distribution Corporation LLC. The Pyramis entities are subsidiaries of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Investments refers to the group of affiliated companies that includes Fidelity Management & Research Company (FMR Co.), and Pyramis.
Fidelity International refers to FIL Limited, a non-US company, and its subsidiaries.
For purposes of this website, the term "Fidelity" refers to the combined resources of Fidelity Investments and Fidelity International.
For purposes of the Pyramis website, the term "Institutional Investor" includes but is not limited to sophisticated non-retail investors such as investment companies, investment advisers, plan sponsors, endowments, foundations, governmental entities, and high net worth natural persons. Certain products and investment services may only be offered to Institutional Investors which are also accredited investors, qualified purchasers, and/or qualified institutional buyers as defined by the US federal securities laws.
INFORMATION FOR NON-US INVESTORS
The Pyramis website is intended to be made available only to current and prospective Institutional Investors residing in the United States. Nothing on the Pyramis website shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security, or any other product or service, to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the laws of such jurisdiction.
NO INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE; NO OFFER TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITIES
Generally, the Pyramis website and any materials or documents found therein is not intended to provide tax, legal, insurance or investment advice, and nothing on the Pyramis website and any materials or documents found therein should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security by Pyramis or any third party. Pyramis does not provide legal or tax advice and we encourage you to consult your own lawyer, accountant or other advisor before making an investment.
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS/PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS
This site may include materials and documents containing forward-looking statements which are based on our opinions, expectations and projections as of the date made. Pyramis undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements and users should check the "as of" dates of all published materials. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. In addition, Pyramis, its affiliates and staff may own or have positions in any investment mentioned herein or any investment related thereto and from time to time add to or dispose of any such investment.
COPYRIGHT POLICY, LINKING POLICY AND TRADEMARKS
The Pyramis website is protected by applicable copyright laws. Accordingly, you may not copy, distribute, modify, post or frame-in the Pyramis website, including any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos.
Unless you and Pyramis have agreed otherwise, links from another website to the Pyramis website must resolve to the top-level homepage of the Pyramis domain (e.g., www.pyramis.com).
In order to avoid confusion if you do link from another website to the Pyramis top-level homepage, your website, and the link itself, may not suggest that Pyramis endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with any non-Pyramis website, entity, service or product, and may not make use of any trademarks or service marks of Pyramis or any of its affiliates other than that contained within the text of the link itself.
All trademarks and service marks on the Pyramis website belong to FMR LLC or an affiliate, except for third-party trademarks and service marks, which are the property of their respective owners.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Pyramis with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are the subject of a single notice, a representative list of such works;
- An identification of the allegedly infringing material, and a description of where that material is located on the Pyramis website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Pyramis' Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
- By mail: Irwin N. Barnes, Esq., Fidelity Investments, 82 Devonshire Street, F7D, Boston, MA 02109
- By phone: 617-563-9840
- By email: CopyrightClaim@fmr.com
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SITES
The Pyramis website includes general news and information, commentary, research reports and data concerning the financial markets, securities and other subjects. Some of that content is supplied by companies that are not affiliated with Pyramis ("Third Party Content"). Most Third Party Content is available through framed areas or through hyperlinks to third party websites, and its source is clearly and prominently identified. The Third Party Content is protected by copyright pursuant to United States laws and international treaties and is owned or licensed by the Third Party Content provider(s) credited.
Although Third Party Content may be framed-in on the Pyramis website or available through a link to a third-party site, Pyramis does not prepare, edit, or endorse Third Party Content. Pyramis therefore does not guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party sites. You will use Third Party Content only at your own risk.
Third Party Content is provided for informational purposes only and Fidelity and the Third Party Content providers specifically disclaim any responsibility for Third Party Content available on the site. You will use Third Party Content only at your own risk. THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TIMELINESS OF CONTENT
All content on the website is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
Because all servers have limited capacity and are used by many people, do not use the Pyramis website in any manner that could damage or overburden any Pyramis or its affiliates' server, or any network connected to any Pyramis or its affiliates' server. Do not use the Pyramis website in any manner that would interfere with any other party's use of the Pyramis website.
MEANS OF ACCESS
The Pyramis website is generally intended to be viewed by a conventional web browser with a screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels or greater. Although you may use other means to access the Pyramis website, be aware that the Pyramis website may not appear accurately through other access methods, and you use them only at your own risk.
You should not access the Pyramis website through devices or services that are designed to provide high-speed, automated, repeated access, unless such devices are approved or made available by Pyramis.
Certain parts of the Pyramis website are protected by passwords or require a login. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of the Pyramis website, or to any other protected materials or information, through any means not intentionally made available by Pyramis for your specific use.
PASSWORD SECURITY AND NOTIFICATION
If you have a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for access to non-public areas of the Pyramis website, you are solely responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your PIN. Accordingly, you should take steps to protect the confidentiality of your PIN. Notify Pyramis immediately if you become aware of any disclosure, loss, theft or unauthorized use of your PIN.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- PYRAMIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THE PYRAMIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE PYRAMIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND PYRAMIS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- PYRAMIS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PYRAMIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS, OR THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. PYRAMIS ALSO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PYRAMIS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PYRAMIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO PARTICIPANTS IN CERTAIN EMPLOYER-SPONSORED WORKPLACE SAVINGS PLANS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- PYRAMIS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PYRAMIS WEBSITE AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCONVENIENCE OR DELAY). THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF PYRAMIS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- PYRAMIS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH SUCH PYRAMIS DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL. THIS INCLUDES FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATIONS LINES (INCLUDING TELEPHONE, CABLE AND INTERNET), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, SEVERE OR EXTRAORDINARY WEATHER (INCLUDING FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, OR OTHER ACT OF GOD), FIRE, WAR, INSURRECTION, TERRORIST ACT, RIOT, LABOR DISPUTE AND OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS, ACCIDENT, EMERGENCY OR ACTION OF GOVERNMENT.
- IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR IF YOU ACCESS THE PYRAMIS WEBSITE SOLELY THROUGH AN ARRANGEMENT WITH YOUR EMPLOYER OR PLAN SPONSOR, SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
As a condition of your use of the Pyramis website, you agree to indemnify and hold Pyramis and its third party providers harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from your use of the Pyramis website, or from your violation of these Terms. This provision may not apply to participants in certain employer-sponsored workplace savings plans.
CHANGES TO PYRAMIS WEBSITE
Unless otherwise agreed, Pyramis may discontinue or modify the Pyramis website at any time without prior notice to you, and you accept those modifications if you continue to use the Pyramis website.
Pyramis may terminate your access to the Pyramis website for any reason, without prior notice.
Unless otherwise agreed, these Terms and their enforcement are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to conflicts of law, and shall inure to the benefit of Pyramis' successors and assigns, whether by merger, consolidation, or otherwise. This provision may not apply to participants in certain employer-sponsored workplace savings plans.
If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.